Norwegian Spirit Aft Penthouse or Owners suite? Vibrations? 9710 cabin?

You probably read some posts from me for people who have sailed or looking to sail aft. We had one of the two aft OS late 2015. When we were above about 20/21 knots it shook. That was really only the first night into the next day and part of one other day so not unbearable. It was a shimmy feeling but it would also cause glasses to clink and other noises.

The aft PH our nice too but they also have front PH that are like little apartments as well so you may want to consider those. Those were very nice.

hello

thanks for the reply. The ship is booked and im in an aft penthouse but they offer upgrade to oners suite ..not sure they look that much different? get seasick so i was concerned about the vibration and when i booked everything was practically gone.

We did a Western Caribbean from New Orleans in February of 2011. We were in 9710 and we did not notice much vibration at all. My DH gets seasick but absolutely no problems for him in this aft penthouse. We enjoyed that location so much that we have booked the aft owner's suite for our cruise in October 2019.

Last April I stayed in 9703 (inside aft cabin). There was a lot of vibration which I could feel as I walked to my cabin each night from the aft lifts, the further towards the back you went, the worse it got. We spent two nights during our cruise sleeping in other cabins it was so bad. It seemed to be worse when the ship was at speed.

One night when we were in the atrium, we could see the hand rails vibrating near the gift shops.