Making Reservations at Specialty Restaurants

terri910

My husband and I are both Platinum with NCL, but it has been two years since we sailed on NCL. We will be on the NCL Star this coming Fall on back-to-back-to-back-to-back cruises. I believe that one of the perks of being Platinum is that we get to have dinner at one (or more?) specialty restaurants each cruise (or is it each week?). I wanted to check what the NCL website currently says, but we are in Ecuador right now and even with a VPN, NCL's website seems to know we are in Ecuador and assumes that we speak Spanish, so we can only view their website in Spanish. No bueno!! :D

Anyway, I believe we should be making reservations for these Platinum perk dinners, but we don't know how to do it -- and especially don't know what we're doing in Spanish!

Is it possible to call some Customer Service phone number in the States (we have MagicJack, so any US phone number would be fine) where we could make these reservations, or MUST they be made online?

I would also love to get a copy of the Platinum perks in English, somehow.

Can anyone advise? Thanks in advance!

Send an email to me

casofilia at xtra dot co dot nz (dot-->point and no gaps)

I will do a screen shot for you of the perks.

On board you will get a voucher for your Platinum meals; two per cruise. If you book "a la carte" restaurants now you won't have to pay. If you book Moderno you will have to pay up front but tell them at the desk you have paid and have the voucher and they will refund as OBC.