Great whale watching in juneau

#1survivorfan

We had a great whale watching experience two days ago in Juneau. Spent almost an hour with a large pod of orcas......and we were the only boat! Pod included one very large male, smaller males and females and two babies. Our naturalist, Emily said she had only seen orcas breech twice in her life. On this trip the baby orcas breeched so many times that we stopped counting. We had tail slaps and spy hops too! Amazing orca activity.

Want to give a huge shoutout to the whale watching company.....

www.jayleensalaska.com

Jayleen and Emily are fantastic! She only takes a few passengers at a time..her boat handles the waves smoothly and they work very hard to ensure you’re having a great experience. Only boat we will go out on from now on!!!

We had a great whale watching experience two days ago in Juneau. Spent almost an hour with a large pod of orcas......and we were the only boat! Pod included one very large male, smaller males and females and two babies. Our naturalist, Emily said she had only seen orcas breech twice in her life. On this trip the baby orcas breeched so many times that we stopped counting. We had tail slaps and spy hops too! Amazing orca activity.

Want to give a huge shoutout to the whale watching company.....

www.jayleensalaska.com

Jayleen and Emily are fantastic! She only takes a few passengers at a time..her boat handles the waves smoothly and they work very hard to ensure you’re having a great experience. Only boat we will go out on from now on!!!

I just booked with her for next summer....now the long wait.

Orcas, I'm so jealous. I'm glad that you had a wonderful experience with Jayleen and Emily; we really enjoy our whale watching excursions with them. Both ladies are very pleasant, hard working, knowledgeable and customer-oriented. We have taken 4 excursions with Jayleen's Alaska and have two more scheduled for 2019; can't wait to return.

We were in port a few days ago and the ship had told passengers whale watching has not been good this year in Juneau so go somewhere else. The people who went saw humpbacks bubble feeding 2-4 times! They all said it was amazing! I saw some pictures and wish we had gone but we had scheduled whale watching in icy straight. Wildlife is magical like that! Different every day and unexpected! I’m glad you had a magical experience!

We were in port a few days ago and the ship had told passengers whale watching has not been good this year in Juneau so go somewhere else. The people who went saw humpbacks bubble feeding 2-4 times! They all said it was amazing! I saw some pictures and wish we had gone but we had scheduled whale watching in icy straight. Wildlife is magical like that! Different every day and unexpected! I’m glad you had a magical experience!

The ship? The cruise ship? Which ship was that?

I am shocked you were told this. We have been whale watching several times over the last 14 years in Juneau. Always had a good experience and saw lots of whales. Juneau rarely fails in a great whale watching. Hopefully you can return soon and go out with Jayleen!

We're booked at the end of this month with Jayleen. I booked her over a year ago, and I'm so excited that it's nearly here! I'm hoping to see orcos. I know it's not guaranteed, but it would make my whole trip if I do.

Tell her your interested in seeing orcas. We were the only ones on the boat. Jayleen had reports of humpbacks bubble net feeding and a large pod of orcas. She couldn’t do both so asked us what was more important. We go to Hawaii a lot to see humpbacks and have also seen bubble net feeding several times do we said ORCAS!! So happy we choose them.