Getaway Haven deck 15 or 16?

dalmoradie

Deck 16. Having the Courtyard, Haven Restaurant, and Lounge steps from your door is a level of convenience that you won't get on deck 15.

When I upgraded to the Haven, I made sure there was a CYPH on deck 16 before I spent the money. I really want the convenience of being steps from the pools, hot tubs, restaurant, lounge, etc. My wife is a very-early-bird (usually 4:30 AM-ish), so it will be nice for her to be able to just stroll out into the courtyard and relax until I awake.

That's great you were able to switch rooms. I agree with the other posters that it is much more convenient to be on deck 16 where everything is located. We sail on the Getaway in November and have a 2 BR suite on deck 16. Enjoy your cruise and the Haven!

We are sailing on the Getaway in a 2-family Haven suite. We were assigned suite # 15124, but I see that a suite in the same category just opened up in the 16th deck.

Which deck is better?

Must be nice even having the chance to pick one room in the Haven, let alone two! Rub it in!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are sailing on the Getaway in a 2-family Haven suite. We were assigned suite # 15124, but I see that a suite in the same category just opened up in the 16th deck.

Which deck is better?

We loved 16 as well!! Getaway is one of our favorites- especially the pool area and sun deck. I’ve outlined everything here if you like- including the Haven poolside menu. Have a wonderful time!! https://gotravellife.com/2018/01/03/about-us/

Sent from my iPhone using Forums