Fjordline FjordCat ferry from Hirtshals, Denmark to Kristiansand, Norway

Has anyone taken the Fjord Cat from Hirtshals to Kristiansand? I wanted to know where do you store your luggage? I will be traveling with 2 large suitcases, 2 carry one, and a backpack. Will I be able to check it someplace or will I need to keep it all by us during the trip?

Thank you for your help and any advice you can share..

I have not been sailing with Fjord Cat but with similar ferries in Denmark. I don’t think there is storage location - you need to keep the luggage by yourself. I’ll be happy to contact the ferry line with your question.

Already send. I’ll be back when I have the answer.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you, Hallasm! I really appreciate your prompt reply. I checked out the link you sent. It looks very nice. I will be using the trains and ferries a lot in my travels - which is all very new to me......and luggage seems to be a bit of an issue! ! ! I guess I’ll look at it as part of the adventure!

Thank you, Hallasm! I really appreciate your prompt reply. I checked out the link you sent. It looks very nice. I will be using the trains and ferries a lot in my travels - which is all very new to me......and luggage seems to be a bit of an issue! ! ! I guess I’ll look at it as part of the adventure!

You are welcome - let me know if more questions.

I'm using public transportation as well when traveling and alway difficult to find appropriate space for luggage.

Enjoy your trip.