Safari bus from Havensight to Crown Point Marina

AACJ

Does anyone know if there is a safari bus that goes from the Havensight cruise port to Crown Point Marina? There are no real set schedules that I could find as most of these buses are privately owned and not an official mode of transportation.

Thanks

Once you're directly outside the gates of the Havensight pier, take a left and walk until you come to the Wendy's. When you reach the Wendy's, look left and there is a bus stop on the side of the road. The bus will travel West along the coast. Get off at the Niskey Shopping Center. Crown Bay is just South of the shopping center...

Does anyone know if there is a safari bus that goes from the Havensight cruise port to Crown Point Marina? There are no real set schedules that I could find as most of these buses are privately owned and not an official mode of transportation.

Thanks

Once you're directly outside the gates of the Havensight pier, take a left and walk until you come to the Wendy's. When you reach the Wendy's, look left and there is a bus stop on the side of the road. The bus will travel West along the coast. Get off at the Niskey Shopping Center. Crown Bay is just South of the shopping center...
Thank you!

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I can't read the map on my phone.
You may have to open it as a link, and not copy and paste. Theres a lot more to the link than CC shows.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk