Recent Pride Cruisers - 4K Cabins French Doors Open?

vlynn

I believe the actual changes to the doors will occur when she is dry-docked in February 2019. The descriptions have changed on the website already. The other spirit class ships were modified in dry dock.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They are sealed shut. Now advertising as "floor-to-ceiling glass doors".

Not quite. The Spirit was the first to have its 4k's redone and the doors were removed and fitted with a window in that same space. The cabins are now described as having a large, floor to ceiling window.

The 4k's do have a couch and small coffee table and that is a plus over a standard interior too.

I am in a 4K in September. I thought someone wrote the pride door still opens until drydock in 2019. I will let everyone know when I get back.

When we sailed the Pride last in a 4K, Sept'16, the doors were screwed shut. Talking to others in our hall they said they just brought a screwdriver to undo them. From what I understand they are replacing them as a safety issue per their insurance company.

We just sailed in 4141 last week. Doors can still be opened but there is a sign on the door that says keep shut at all times.

There is a latch up high that might make you think that it is sealed but i opened it no problem.

We just sailed in 4141 last week. Doors can still be opened but there is a sign on the door that says keep shut at all times.

There is a latch up high that might make you think that it is sealed but i opened it no problem.

Thank you! That's how it was the last time we were on as well. 😁