Jacksonville Port parking

40yearcruiser

I have been looking for posts from others who have recently used off-site parking at Jacksonville port but can't find anything less than 2 years old. In searching the web I have found two sites advertised in the area: The Parking Mall and Wallypark. I am interested in feedback from anyone who has used either of these in the last few months. They are both considerably less expensive that parking at the port. Also, I know that if you park at the port you have to drag your luggage from your car to the check-in, which can be some distance away, while off-site shuttles drop you right at the terminal and help with the luggage. Pros-Cons of the off-site locations near the port?

It seems the off sites lots in Jacksonville come and go, and haven’t had the best of positive results.

Jacksonville and Miami are the two places I would just park at the port....rather than worry about my vehicles while I am gone.

The times we sailed from Jax the porters met us at our car to take our luggage for us. We never had to drag our luggage into the terminal.

I do hope you have a wonderful cruise!!

• Like 1

If you live in Orange Park, you might have a friend take you to the port, drop you off, and then pick you up post cruise. That is what we did when I cruised from Jacksonville with someone who lives there. Is Uber an option for you there?