Transportation from PBI to Ft. Lauderdale Hotel

bananawindnj

Go Airport should offer shuttle service or private transport options.

You could rent a car one-way - the drive, depending upon where your hotel is located, should take 45-60 minutes. Otherwise I would suggest one of the options you have already rejected.

Tri rail. Free shuttle from airport to train station. Train like $5 per person to Fort Lauderdale. Then uber from station to hotel.

I thought about that originally. Apparently you have to buy a ticket ahead of time to reserve a seat. When I checked, I was told there was no schedule set for that far ahead, due to Miami soon to come on the route.

Are there stairs involved at either station, as we have 2 pieces of luggage and a backpack each?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I thought about that originally. Apparently you have to buy a ticket ahead of time to reserve a seat. When I checked, I was told there was no schedule set for that far ahead, due to Miami soon to come on the route.

Are there stairs involved at either station, as we have 2 pieces of luggage and a backpack each?

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You can pay at station.

From their website "Passes and tickets are available at all Tri-Rail stations and NOT sold onboard the train"

I don't know about stairs but I can tell you that my 81 year old grandfather takes it all the time from west Palm to fll airport stop with a bag and has never complained. He lives in port st Lucie but the plane he needs only flight is from fll.