Haven/NonHaven

myra711

It has seemed to me that, for whatever reason, there are a disproportionate number of Haven related threads relative to how many Haven cabins there are. And that is fine, BUT...

I am going to try to remember, once I get home (and I'm leaving Sunday!!) to post at least a short review of the Escape Bermuda cruise from a NON-Haven perspective for the masses who sail in the other cabins. I hope that posting this will compel me to follow through!

Definitely will appreciate more reviews of the Escape to Bermuda, as I am going in October. But I did want to point out this excellent trip review from the Escape back in late June:

https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2649098

They were in a spa balcony, I believe, so they had spa passes, but were not in the Haven.

Thanks Jamie! We are in a spa balcony as well, but it is just about the same as any balcony (plus spa privileges and nice soap) so I think it will be an average experience.

I just reread the beginning of their thread again and they were actually in a spa mini-suite. Received an upgrade from a normal balcony through the Upgrade Advantage bidding. Still though, not Haven, and aside from the spa stuff, everything they did is stuff us "normal folk" would have access to. Looking through their pictures again is making me so excited for my trip in October!!! I was on the Escape in February (normal balcony cabin) and it was so awesome. Cannot wait to be back on board!

I'm currently working on my review of a non haven room on the Getaway and one thing I realized, is from stalking these boards and the upgrade process (which we lost) I almost had it in my mind my vacation wouldn't be good/fun without it. That wasn't true!!!

I'm currently working on my review of a non haven room on the Getaway and one thing I realized, is from stalking these boards and the upgrade process (which we lost) I almost had it in my mind my vacation wouldn't be good/fun without it. That wasn't true!!!

So glad to hear that! And I'm glad that you had a good time!