Symphony of the Seas Menus

We leave for our Med Cruise on Symphony 9/6 from Rome and are trying to book specialty dining. I don't want to miss lobster night in the main dining if they have it. I tried to find if someone has posted them yet but cannot. The formal nights appear to be 9/7 & 9/10 but with dual embarkation I'm not sure which of the two will have the lobster...so would be great if anyone who has gone on this ship could post them. thank you!

No lobster night on med cruises. If you want to look at menus just download the royal Caribbean app. All the menus are there

Oh no! that is terrible news - any idea why? And I have the app but it is still saying please check back for cruise detail closer to departure even though we are only 25 days away...

Oh no! that is terrible news - any idea why? ...

It's been Royal's policy for as long as I can remember that the "free" lobster is only available on US based cruises of 5 nights and longer. I've not seen them publicly announce their reason for this.

It's been Royal's policy for as long as I can remember that the "free" lobster is only available on US based cruises of 5 nights and longer. I've not seen them publicly announce their reason for this.
On our last few RC cruises there was no

Lobster or Porterhouse steaks in Chops Grill from Barcelona or Southampton.

No lobster night on med cruises. If you want to look at menus just download the royal Caribbean app. All the menus are there

Correct, no lobster. But we found the food in the MDR the best we have had in years...decades even. The menu was the same as we had earlier this year on Liberty, but the execution was night and day better on Symphony.

Having lived in Germany for over seven years, I can tell you that lobster is practically unknown to them. As a result, it does not have the same appeal that it does to Americans. I can't speak for other European nationalities, but I wouldn't be surprised if it was the same.