Concierge lounge

I agree that there seems to be no perfect solution to the continuing increase in the numbers of high level C&A members.

I suspect that there will also come a day when Pinnacle members no longer have access to the SL.

There are several solutions to the continuing increase in the numbers of high level C&A members but any solution would result in a lot of protest. Some possible solutions include (1) raising the number of point requirements for tier levels, the simplest solution (2) requiring C&A members to earn a certain number of points per year in order to maintain their tier levels (3) allowing points to be redeemed for benefits such as free or discounted cruises (like airline miles). Such redeemed points would no longer count toward tier levels. I like this last solution because redemption would be voluntary so nobody would have any reason to get angry over it. However, it is the least likely solution because it would have a negative impact on revenue and it would also have an impact on the Cruise line's accounting.

As for Pinnacle's being kicked out of the Suite Lounges, IMHO, they are much more likely to be kicked out of Coastal Kitchens. This is just based on the way it works on sister cruise line Celebrity, where Zenith members are admitted to Michael's Club (their SL) but not to Luminae or Blu (their Suite and Aqua Class restaurants).

Using words like “torn out” “tear out” are just words used to play on emotions.

Nobody, especially Royal, has promised or guaranteed anyone a certain amount of lounge space much less a lounge, period. To say otherwise is just not fact.

Let’s review Royal’s C&A

General Terms & Conditions

Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. has the right to terminate the Crown & Anchor Society[emoji768] Program ("the Program") or to change the Terms and Conditions of participation and benefits, in whole or in part; at any time without notice.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

However when Adam was CEO of RCI he did state in his blog that D+ would never be thrown out of the CL. Hence the SL was was created so he kept his word.

Sent from my iPad using Forums