Horizon has Technical Issues

PC Cruisin

We also just got off and we were in a Havana Cabana.

The vibration seemed to be a little better after the technician boarded from Grand Turk. One officer told us that they couldn’t run the engines at normal power/speed for extended periods of time.

We still felt that there was still ocassional rumbles from the engines so it was still not completely fixed. It was like an earthquake struck at the Havana pool when we left Grand Turk and the ship really shook/rattle, but as I said the vibrations got better each succeeding day.

We did get in extra early this morning so hopefully they can get some extra hands and complete the fixes for your sailings.

Was on the ship as well..crew were very polite and had great service..despite azipod issue we had a great time...not only did they give us $50 credit..they also added a comedy show last night..and free bingo game for a free 8 day cruise! Food in the diningroom was great..didn't care for buffet for.lunch..but breakfast was ok. Guy's burger good..fries way too salty.

.didn't care for buffet for.lunch.
Did you try Guy's BBQ, Jiji's stir fry, Pasta Bar at Cucina del Capitano, Blue Iguana Cantina or Salad Creations at Serenity? Five different free non buffet options, plus of course the deli or pizza. Throw in Guy's and that gives you a different non buffet option for all 8 days of your cruise for lunch.

We also just got off and we were in a Havana Cabana.

The vibration seemed to be a little better after the technician boarded from Grand Turk. One officer told us that they couldn’t run the engines at normal power/speed for extended periods of time.

We still felt that there was still ocassional rumbles from the engines so it was still not completely fixed. It was like an earthquake struck at the Havana pool when we left Grand Turk and the ship really shook/rattle, but as I said the vibrations got better each succeeding day.

We did get in extra early this morning so hopefully they can get some extra hands and complete the fixes for your sailings.

Thanks for your response. I really hope the vibration is a fixable problem by october if there is an issue there. We have never noticed any vibration on any other cruise whatsoever, but had a nightmare time on the Pride in our cabin, and It seems like it's a permanant issue on the Pride with the azipods. So we have always booked forward cabins ever since. But I'm worried for my sister on her first cruise, aft on such a low deck if there's issues on this ship. It was like being in a paint shaker for a week on the Pride.