I never thought I'd be in this position.

stargate fan

Be careful in the elevators on the ship. So many kids get in the elevator up by the pool dripping wet and many adults spill their adult beverages. I took a fall in an elevator on the Breeze right outside the dining room. I certainly wasn't expecting it to be wet! Lots of passengers ran to help, but there were no staff members around. I had to go to the infirmary to get painkillers later that day because I re-injured my back that previously had a complete rupture at L4-5.

I spent the rest of the cruise in bed in agony because the meds they were willing to use didn't cut it. I could not use their wheelchair because I could not sit because of the pain. I was only comfortable curled in a ball in bed.

I ended up in the ER the night we got off the ship getting 2 shots of morphine and then had to undergo another MRI and then a second round of non surgical decompression at an out of pocket cost of $4000.

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/6/2018 at 4:43 PM, DebJ14 said:

Be careful in the elevators on the ship. So many kids get in the elevator up by the pool dripping wet and many adults spill their adult beverages. I took a fall in an elevator on the Breeze right outside the dining room. I certainly wasn't expecting it to be wet! Lots of passengers ran to help, but there were no staff members around. I had to go to the infirmary to get painkillers later that day because I re-injured my back that previously had a complete rupture at L4-5.

I spent the rest of the cruise in bed in agony because the meds they were willing to use didn't cut it. I could not use their wheelchair because I could not sit because of the pain. I was only comfortable curled in a ball in bed.

I ended up in the ER the night we got off the ship getting 2 shots of morphine and then had to undergo another MRI and then a second round of non surgical decompression at an out of pocket cost of $4000.

Yikes!  I hope you are doing better.