Question regarding reserving for specialty dining

vlynn930

Good evening everyone :)Not sure if anyone can answer this, but does anyone have a general idea about what time reservations open up on the day you are able to reserve for specialty dining? We are sailing on the Norwegian Bliss in December and we are able to make reservations starting tomorrow, but I was wondering if I could get a jump on things by knowing about what time you were able to access reservations . Thank you for your help.

Good evening everyone :)Not sure if anyone can answer this, but does anyone have a general idea about what time reservations open up on the day you are able to reserve for specialty dining? We are sailing on the Norwegian Bliss in December and we are able to make reservations starting tomorrow, but I was wondering if I could get a jump on things by knowing about what time you were able to access reservations . Thank you for your help.

Thanks for your question. I am wondering too. We are on the same sailing. you should come join the roll call. we have a meet and greet, slot pull and pub crawl planned.

At 12:00 am EST, on the first open up day to reserve. This is only if you can stay up late. Some would do it in the early morning - 6-7 am. Make sure to also book shows.

Also new to NCL...............you have to make reservations for "Shows" ?

How do you even know what shows will be available 4 months in advance ?

Thanks

Also new to NCL...............you have to make reservations for "Shows" ?

How do you even know what shows will be available 4 months in advance ?

Thanks

If you're sailing on the Epic or any ship newer than Epic reservations are recommended for some shows.