Carnival Miracle questions

Johalla

I read that the Miracle doesn't have a Guy's Burger but they do have yummy burgers near the pool somewhere so I guess if they are yummy that's ok. I assume you get fries with that :p

I also read there are no dive-in movies. Disappointing for sure but I also read that they do show movies in one of the clubs some nights? I suppose that would be ok. Maybe softer seating too.

What I haven't seen yet is info on soft serve yogurt/ice cream like we have had on other ships. Is that a self-serve set up like we have seen?

What about milkshakes? Can we even buy those anywhere on board?

Thanks y'all! :cool:

The poolside grill is pretty good, burgers, hotdogs, chicken fingers, fries, etc, right next to each grill station is a soft serve ice cream/frozen yogurt station.

They showed movies in the comedy club one night there was no comedians halfway thru the cruise.

They made milkshakes at the coffee bar, and they were really good!

The burgers are really good, along with fries. You can get milk shakes at thr coffee bar. The Miracles decor to say the least is quite different than other ships.

Milkshakes at the coffee bar eh? I can deal with that. How is the décor different if you don't mind me asking?

The poolside grill is pretty good, burgers, hotdogs, chicken fingers, fries, etc, right next to each grill station is a soft serve ice cream/frozen yogurt station.

They showed movies in the comedy club one night there was no comedians halfway thru the cruise.

They made milkshakes at the coffee bar, and they were really good!

Awesome thanks!

Milkshakes at the coffee bar eh? I can deal with that. How is the décor different if you don't mind me asking?
We love this ship! If you like to read, and like classics like Moby Dick, Robinson Crusoe, Phantom of the Opera, etc., you will love her too.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Forums mobile app