Princess, don't make me nervous!

hughdm

When I try to log in this morning to look at my cruise, I get "WHOOPS! YOUR PAGE WAS NOT FOUND".

Not what I want to see with under a week to go. Anybody else having problems with the website today?

Yes, I got the same thing but.....there is a list on the right side of the screen....click on one of those then go back to the top of the page to get to your account page. Being that it's Sunday morning, they may be updating their home page (maybe there aren't as many users at this time). Not to fear, all will probably be back to normal by tomorrow.

Yes, I got the same thing but.....there is a list on the right side of the screen....click on one of those then go back to the top of the page to get to your account page. Being that it's Sunday morning, they may be updating their home page (maybe there aren't as many users at this time). Not to fear, all will probably be back to normal by tomorrow.
Same problem. However; managed to solve it by logging our and re entering my r mail address and password m. Seems to have worked.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Forums mobile app

I found that by signing out of my account, removing my email and password and clearing my cache then resigning into the Princess webpage and reentering my information helped alleviate this problem. Actually, you need to go to the Princess tool bar at the top of their home page and click on 'Booked Guests' to access you account.