Coco Cay Cabana vs. Bungalows

I know this has been asked before but the discussion is several months old now and I know they're doing updates to the island. Can someone please tell me the difference between the Bungalows and the Cabanas? And both are available on Coco Cay, correct? Thanks!

Nothing has changed with regard to Coco Cay cabanas or bungalows since this thread: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2623024

Thanks. So same locations as this thread? I keep hearing how they "recently" moved the cabana location. Also, which would you recommend - bungalow or cabana? We are having a hot debate. :-) I'm pretty sure I'm right in picking the cabana, but am not sure.

Thanks. So same locations as this thread? I keep hearing how they "recently" moved the cabana location. Also, which would you recommend - bungalow or cabana? We are having a hot debate. :-) I'm pretty sure I'm right in picking the cabana, but am not sure.

The cabanas were moved over a year ago, and they have not moved since. Cabana is closer to food.