Bed by window? OV 4045 and 4023

EngSet

Greetings- Checked the cabins/staterooms spreadsheet--awesome info there - thanks to all who have posted on that thread and for getting the stateroom info into a spreadsheet.

Question for those who have sailed in the Ocean View staterooms on Deck 4. Trying to ascertain the placement of the bed- near the window or near the bathroom- in some staterooms. (I have not found this info via the search for this board, or on Azamara's deck plans. Could just be my eyes and searching skills, though.)

Can anyone who has sailed in 4023 and/or 4045 share where the bed is located in the stateroom- either next to the window or next to the bathroom? (We are looking to sail on the Quest- not sure if that is important for this question or not.)

Also, want to ensure that these two staterooms are not connecting rooms; but, from the Azamara web site and deck plans, does not look like they are connecting rooms. Please correct me if I am wrong. :-)

In addition, I have read on these threads/posts that a tender may pass by 4045 at when it is being lowered/raised. Is that also the case with 4023?

Whew--Thanks for reading through all of that! :)

Thanks in advance for your help.

Wishing all a great evening.

-EngSet