Liberty Dock in Cozumel & Onboard Emerald Discounts on Seapass

Our daughter & her boyfriend are taking their first cruise without us on Liberty Sept. 9th. She's Emerald, I know our Diamond benefits, but not her's and I'm trying to give her as much info as I can before they go. Does anyone know what Emerald discounts are loaded onto the Seapass Card? Also which pier does Liberty dock at? Does Liberty use the International Pier?

Thanks for the info.

Maria

We have been on about an equal number of Princess and Royal cruises. We enjoy each so usually choose by itinerary and price. We are platinum of both lines.

As I was just reading the "benefits" of the different tiers, I noticed that very few of Royal's "benefits" cost Royal any dollars. Great to have priority seating in the theater but that doesn't cost RCL anything. Might cost those at a lower level a seat however.

As platinum on Princess we get some practical "benefits" like free internet and soon free laundry and with Royal we get a lapel pin.

We are Diamond on Royal and just got off a cruise. Follow are some additional benefits we got and I know that Platinum gets these and more. Three free drinks loaded on your card each evening. Buy one get one free beer, wine and soda throughout the cruise. Free photo. Discounts of purchases throughout the ship, these vary by loyalty level. There is also the discount on future cruises at balcony level and above. There pay be some others but these are the ones I remember from last week.

We have been on about an equal number of Princess and Royal cruises. We enjoy each so usually choose by itinerary and price. We are platinum of both lines.

As I was just reading the "benefits" of the different tiers, I noticed that very few of Royal's "benefits" cost Royal any dollars. Great to have priority seating in the theater but that doesn't cost RCL anything. Might cost those at a lower level a seat however.

As platinum on Princess we get some practical "benefits" like free internet and soon free laundry and with Royal we get a lapel pin.

Platinum on Princess is a high level.

Platinum on Royal Caribbean is a low level.