Norman Love Chocolate Journeys in Horizon Court

kathy1305

That's the cruisng life. I am determined to reach 1,000 sea days with Princess cruise lines. I am not rushing to get there but I want that milestone for my happy memories of the passage through life. I mention to my wife it would be nice if she was able to put something like that on my head stone. I thought just a little note like Life is great,He got his 1,000 days cruisng Princess. I know we have seen many things change and we sometimes wonder why the things you liked are gone but they brought our Norman Love desserts to the Crown Grill and Sabatini's and that made me happy, very happy.

It 's a small world for travelers and we might very well meet on a Princess cruise. I read the critic and look at the roll calls for my cruises and I will know for sure when we get on the same cruise. We favor the 15 day Hawaii cruise, the 19 day Panama Canal cruise and the 28 day LA/Tahiti cruise. We also enjoy the 10 day Mexico and the 7 day Coastal all from LA . I think about 3 of these a yr for then next 5 yrs should be a good plan , generally speaking.