Harmony seems expensive

We booked 3 Balcony cabins (ocean view) on Harmony for June 2nd 2019. Two are duals and one is a triple. We paid on June 5th of this year:

$2442 per dual cabin and $3893 for the triple. That is 3 cabins ocean balcony, 7 people for $8738. I just checked as friends wanted to join us an the price has gone up over $1000 per cabin. Feel so lucky we were able to get this rate. Now if the $53 drink package would just go on sale. I have checked every day since then and no movement!!!:cool::cool:

Timing is everything!

Lisa

We were trying to book our once a year July cruise for next year and was a little sticker shocked with Harmony bookings for next year. We ended up with Allure for about 2500.00 less, almost gave up with the whole cruise idea. I'm glad it worked out but we really wanted Harmony, I'll wait it out and see when the prices come down in a few years..

Were booked on Harmony for September 2019 in a 2D oceanview balcony for right at 2100.00 port fees, taxes and travel insurance included. I booked it over 500 days out though and its during hurricane season. Its the only way I could afford it