Bar hop

Newmrsvega

just wondering for suggestions on who to do the bar hop tour with? We will be there on Wednesday October 3rd with Carnival. I want my husband to experience as much of Cozumel as possible

For a tour company “The Bar Hop” that receives many reviews on this forum is

https://www.cozumelbarhop.com/

Be sure to read the whole website including FAQ and it will answer many questions.

For a private tour you would need to book a private driver we use ToursPlaza or you can contract a taxi at the port for a set number of hours. For two people The Bar Hop is a good price and well organized. My reservation about it at the moment is that it is a set tour and therefore not flexible. With a private driver you could pick and choose where and for how long you stop. If the seaweed is bad on the east side there are alternatives.

We have done both multiple times and enjoyed both for different reasons.

Edited by c-leg5

The Cozumel Bar Hop is a great tour, however if you have a few people you could actually take a private tour around the island for about the same price... I travel solo, and I hire Black Hat Tours. This way you can stop anywhere you want, not just the 4 stops on the regular tour... There are much better bars on the East side than the ones on the Bar Hop. (Mezcalitos, Senor Iguanas, and 25 Hour Bar to name a few...)

We took this tour off while in Cozumel with Carnival in 2014. We still talk about this randomly at least every couple of months. It is a Great tour company and VERY fun experience.

We're going back to Cozumel in the fall and renting a jeep to visit some of the bars on our own (and NOT get as hammered). LOL but it is just an absolute BLAST! Just last night he was talking about how cool one of the guys he buddied up with was. LOL A MUST DO!