Uber from Orlando Airport Hotel to Port Canaveral? Or shuttle?

JennPVMX

We are a family of four traveling from an Orlando Airport hotel, to Port Canaveral. What is the cheapest way to go about this? I'm usually inclined to use Uber, but for some reason I can't find a rate for Uberxl to Port Canaveral. (I'm guessing we'll need the extra space, as we will have 3 good sized suitcases. I read that Cortran's will cost $20 per person, each way... so I'm looking at $160. Would anyone happen to know the Uber rate? Is there a better way? Thanks!!

Previous posts have indicated that the fare for UberXL between MCO and PC is about $100. Slightly more than the shared shuttle fee, but the convenience may be worth it to you.

Have you looked at one-way car rentals (MCO-PC)? :confused: Allows you to stay, shop and dine where you want. All of the car rental agencies in PC/Cocoa Beach will shuttle you to the port after you drop off the car. You might consider dropping passengers and bags at the port first so only the driver needs to ride the rental shuttle - we've done it both ways.

Post cruise, unless your flight leaves after 2:00 I would not bother with a car rental - just use a shared shuttle.

Please come back after your cruise and let us know what option you chose and how it worked out.