ATV, jeep, dune buggy tour

Choozin Croozin

Has anyone done the ATV tour? How do the all 3 of these compare? Not sure whether to do this or just relax for the day. Do they all do to the same place for snorkeling and how is it? Read from someone that it is not too good. icon_confused.gif

Time remaining 'til Mariner of the Seas

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=9400d3&cdt=2005;03;27;16;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

I did the dunebuggy tour about 2 months ago and had a blast. All 3 tours go to pretty much the same area. The jeep tours snorkled / had lunch at the same spot we did. We booked via cozumel home's web site.

NCL Sea 3/03

RCCL Sovereign 10/03

NCL Dream 3/7/2004

Sportserjohn... how fast do the buggys travel over the rocks/sand etc.. I went to the link you provided and saw the buggy stuck on the beach! Was that on your tour and HOW did it get out??

I am known as "Mrs. Worst Case Scenario" and can already see myself stuck in that situation LOL!!

Until the turkey in the tropics cruise!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=00ffff&cdt=2004;11;20;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0600

Majesty 94

Sovereign 95

Destiny 96

Fascination 97

Triumph 98

Celebration 99

Rhapsody 9/02

Rhapsody 10/03

Splendour 4/04

Grand Princess 11/04

The buggies are converted VWs so they can go at street speeds, however when you are off roading your speed is controlled by your nerve or the buggy in front of you. A few people got stuck for a few minutes in the sand but it only takes a push from a few people to get the car going again.

NCL Sea 3/03

RCCL Sovereign 10/03

NCL Dream 3/7/2004

Hey Sportserjohn,

I did the dune buggy tour and I want you to know that it is possible to break one of the buggies cause I did! We were on our way back from the ruins and going over a patch of really rocky road. I must have hit a large rock, I didn't see it and done something to the left front supension of the buggy. I still had a blast. I got the best of both worlds...to drive and sit in the back of the guides buggy. I like you highly recommend this tour.

We did the Jeep Safari tour and I broke one of the Suzki jeeps.. broke the wheel right off of the axle. Didn't realize it until we stopped to look at some ruins, though I did feel a lose of control in the sand after it occurred.

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=4169e1&cdt=2004;11;07;17;00;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Until Mariner of the Seas

Navigator of the Seas 11/03

Explorer of the Seas 11/02

Royal Majesty 12/95

Costa Riviera 8/89 & 12/89

<marquee direction="right" scrolldelay="0">

boat001.gif

GET OUT THERE!

• 3 weeks later...

Whoops. Let's try again.

Tomcat:

Have friend leaving Wednesday and very excited about jeep excursion. What did you think about it and did you go through the ship?

Thanks!

Robin

Fantasy/Disney Magic/RCI Sov. of Seas/Inspiration/ Tropicale/RCI Sov.of Seas/ Sensation/Celebration 10/04

Live well, laugh often, love much....

Archived