Where will Sojourn be from Sept. 25th to Oct. 7th?

airtana

Cannot find any cruise listed during this period when it returns from Alaska on Sept, 25th. We are boarding on Oct. 7th for the Pacific Coastal run and are very curious what Sojourn will be doing during this period. Any ideas?

Alaska, departing Vancouver on the 25th September.

This cruise has been sold as either a 12 day Vancouver round trip or a 20 (?) day cruise with your Pacific Coastal.

I had been very close to booking the 20 day trip but work commitments prevented me, same with this itinerary last year. Fingers crossed for 2019!

Edited by Isklaar
Added information.

I so appreciate your answer. I can’t find it anywhere on Seabourn’s website so I am assuming it must be sold out. I also would love to do the Alaska and Pacific Coastal duo next year. Fingerd crossed for both of us in 2019

I so appreciate your answer. I can’t find it anywhere on Seabourn’s website so I am assuming it must be sold out. I also would love to do the Alaska and Pacific Coastal duo next year. Fingerd crossed for both of us in 2019

When you do a search on the SB website there's usually a box on the results page that says 'Show Sold Out Cruises'. Tick the box and it should appear then.

Maybe see you there next year? :D