A different laundry question...

Sunflower & The Scientist

I know there has been a lot of discussion regarding laundry...but I'm wondering if we do laundry very early in the morning...say 5:30 or 6:00 AM, would we have a good chance of getting right in and out with that, or are people doing it that early. I assume the laundry rooms are open 24 hours?

Thanks...

I know there has been a lot of discussion regarding laundry...but I'm wondering if we do laundry very early in the morning...say 5:30 or 6:00 AM, would we have a good chance of getting right in and out with that, or are people doing it that early. I assume the laundry rooms are open 24 hours?

Thanks...

I went to the laundry room a couple times at 6:30 and got right in, but some of the washers were already in use. Worth a try.

Open 24 hrs. Not locked. No need for room key. Have never checked on traffic in the laundry room at that hour (blissfully asleep or getting showered for the day) but suspect that you'll find it is very lightly used at that hour. If at all. [emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I'm going to chime in also and say that each cruise has it's own vibe, so while CharT and H20 are reporting light traffic in the early a.m., you may be the lucky one who sails with a boatload of early morning laundry doers--and you won't know for sure until you get there.

On the other hand, the laundry rooms are across the hall from the cabins and noise is not an issue if you want to get an even earlier start.

Thanks everyone....I do get that every cruise has it's own vibes, everyone we've been on has been very different. We are located just across the hall so we can get a jump on getting it done. Thankfully I've heard that it is quiet and we should not hear people coming and going.

I'm going to chime in also and say that each cruise has it's own vibe, so while CharT and H20 are reporting light traffic in the early a.m., you may be the lucky one who sails with a boatload of early morning laundry doers--and you won't know for sure until you get there.

On the other hand, the laundry rooms are across the hall from the cabins and noise is not an issue if you want to get an even earlier start.

Totally agree with Peregrina 651. While the probability of getting laundry completed early AM, without delay, is fairly high, you may experience a cruise with many early risers with similar plans.

One thing I learned after my first few cruises - every cruise is completely different,

Definitely agree with advice to check out once aboard.