Trip Report: Mariner of the Seas August 13th to August 17th

enhance

There she is! HELLO Mariner!

I love making that turn by the arena, heading up over the bridge and seeing the ship for the first time. Looking forward to my 6 cruise out of Miami this spring, then Mariner.

For this 4 night cruise, we decided not to get a balcony cabin, but I had seen the Interior Promenade rooms and I thought they looked fun and different, especially this being my first time on a Royal ship, so I booked an Interior Promenade room. The room number was 7583 and we were very pleased with the room, it's size, the location and type. Our room steward was I Dewa and he was so relieved that I spoke English and not Spanish. He was apologizing to me for not being able to speak Spanish and I told him that makes 2 of us. LOL He said that the majority of the passengers in his rooms only spoke Spanish and he didn't know the language. He tried to be very helpful to us, always giving directions and pointing out things he thought might be of interest to us. He was probably the nicest room steward I have had on a cruise.

enhance

enhance

I lounged on the couch every night with the curtains opened, just enjoying the promenade

view while journaling and reading. It was very relaxing.

enhance

enhance

I love making that turn by the arena, heading up over the bridge and seeing the ship for the first time. Looking forward to my 6 cruise out of Miami this spring, then Mariner.

We really enjoyed the Mariner. They did a good job with the updates and it's a good sized ship.