Luggage Valet

Brerpossum

We arrived in Seattle on a Saturday and the lines to drop off luggage were wrapped around the entire checkin area, so we loved the free program to transport luggage to the airport. The flight had to be scheduled after 11:00 AM and our flight was scheduled for 11:02 AM so we qualified. We flew Jet Blue and had no cost luggage because we have a Jet Blue Plus Card. It was so convenient - we took a private shuttle to the airport and just printed our boarding passes and went through security to the gate.

We arrived in Seattle on a Saturday and the lines to drop off luggage were wrapped around the entire checkin area, so we loved the free program to transport luggage to the airport. The flight had to be scheduled after 11:00 AM and our flight was scheduled for 11:02 AM so we qualified. We flew Jet Blue and had no cost luggage because we have a Jet Blue Plus Card. It was so convenient - we took a private shuttle to the airport and just printed our boarding passes and went through security to the gate.

It is a super convenient service for sure. I've found that, although a bit pricier, the convenience of using one of the other services for getting bags to embarkation makes for a wonderful start to my trip. Luggage is picked up at my building a few days prior to sailing and, voila it's at my cabin on on embarkation day. The only "complaint" i have with celebrity's luggage valet is that I still have to get the stuff home from the airport! :-)

Does anyone know if you can use luggage valet on a TA...from Southampton to Ft Lauderdale? It is is our first time to do a TA, we are on the Silhouette.

Thanks!!!

I am pretty sure Luggage Valet is not available on sailings that originate outside the USA.

Shak