Anthem embarkation

gymjunkie

We're sailing on the Anthem OTS in September to Bermuda. What time do the rooms open on embarkation day???

Usually 1PM. I was pleasantly surprised that our luggage was outside our stateroom as we got to our cabin at 1PM. Relief and no worries about lost or misplaced luggage.

Anthem boards early - usually by 11 am. Recommendation is to arrive at the port between 10 and 10:30 to avoid the traffic congestion. Security and checkin are usually very fast with the iPad process. Seapass cards are at the room. Your Seapass checkin paper can be used to charge before 1 pm.

Boarding early gives you a shot at early lunch, particularly in alternative dining venues such as the Solarium Bistro and Cafe 270. Bumper cars start at noon. Reservations that were not made can be arranged.

Thanks for your help! I uploaded pictures my wife and I during online check in but am new to the I-pad security and check in process.

Security is a regular security screen. Once in the terminals, there are agents wandering around with ipads. Really simple. They swipe your passports on a reader on the ipad and stamp your SetSail Pass. You use your self-printed SetSail Pass to board and use on the ship until you get to your stateroom where you SeaPass is waiting on your door. (They will check the stamp on your printed SetSail Pass about a dozen times,,,, to make sure that you have actually checked in with the ipad people).