Passport Stamp

auie2

Can you get your Passport stamped at the cruise port?

Thanks,

David n Kelley

You can usually get your passport stamped at a Post Office in the port and sometimes at the Port of Entry itself. Not sure on this port. You could ask one of the attendants as you enter the port. They can probably give you directions to the nearest place.

You can usually get your passport stamped at a Post Office in the port and sometimes at the Port of Entry itself. Not sure on this port. You could ask one of the attendants as you enter the port. They can probably give you directions to the nearest place.

Just checked on line. It says once you tender into port, there is a small building where the Custom Agents are. Go in there and they will stamp it for you. It says it is a really cool stamp. It is a Turtle Pirate with a peg leg. Good luck.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to share our experience...

My wife and I were there in March and when we first docked we went to the building the Custom Agents directed us to and it was empty and locked.
Sign on the door showed we were there during "business hours" but no one in sight and the Agents couldn't give us any idea when someone would be back.

Came back about 3 hours later (after snorkeling and lunch) and it was still closed.

Waited another 20 minutes, because another custom agent told us that they should be here "any minute", but when no one showed we just left without getting our passports stamped.

However your mileage may vary.

• 8 months later...

Bumping this old thread for a question... 

If we are doing excursions with the ship, will we have time to get a passport stamp at most ports? Or is it generally a huge rush to get things going? The better half is a big fan of collecting stamps on her passport. 🙂

Thanks in advance! 

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/5/2018 at 9:54 AM, flowers44 said:

Just checked on line. It says once you tender into port, there is a small building where the Custom Agents are. Go in there and they will stamp it for you. It says it is a really cool stamp. It is a Turtle Pirate with a peg leg. Good luck.

Awesome, I thought I couldn't get one now I need to go back through the entire Caribbean.  LOL