Dr Seuss bookville

mgmigs

The kindle idea is great, but most kids, especially little ones love to physically hold the book and touch it and point at pictures, etc., I know my 2 year old does, not sure how old the OP kids are. All I can suggest is asking the camp carnival staff (the library is basic in the camp carnival area), there's a good 10 copies of each book in there, plus games. I don't remember any kind of check out system, but I never asked so can't say with any certainty that there is not one. If not, I would have them pick out no more than 3 of their favorites and make that work for the week. :)

Yes, ds is 3, he likes to hold the book, turn the pages, the old fashioned way. Usually I pack quite a few to have variety during the week but they can be heavy. so hopefully we can borrow a few books to read at bedtime.

Yes, ds is 3, he likes to hold the book, turn the pages, the old fashioned way. Usually I pack quite a few to have variety during the week but they can be heavy. so hopefully we can borrow a few books to read at bedtime.

Go pick up a few at the dollar tree or Mighty Dollar. Thinner and cheap.