Couple questions about our cruise on the getaway in Jan...

MrmrsSteelman

we have the 3 specialty dining plan. We want to do Teppenyaki, Cagneys and we are still undecided on the 3rd. I’m thinking La Cucina. Husband wants to do the Cirque show. In your opinion..so we use one of our specialty dining spots towards that...or should we just book it separately? I don’t mind paying for it if it’s not to exspensive. How much is it by it’s self?

What night is the glow party?

Is there any must do things in Harvest Caye? I can’t seem to find much info, and nothing has grabbed our attention...so we might make it another sea day for us instead of getting off the boat. Or just get off for a walk around the shops and back on.

On our Getaway cruise two weeks ago, the Glow party was on Night 6.

We used our SDP for the Cirque. ALWAYS get premium seats (which retail price is somewhere between $35 and $39 plus 20% gratuity).

Menus, general information on the Getaway, dailies, etc. can be found on our live post from two weeks ago https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2666700

Harvest Caye was a beach day for us. We rented a clamshell and alternated between swimming in the ocean and swimming in the pool.

On our Getaway cruise two weeks ago, the Glow party was on Night 6.

We used our SDP for the Cirque. ALWAYS get premium seats (which retail price is somewhere between $35 and $39 plus 20% gratuity).

Menus, general information on the Getaway, dailies, etc. can be found on our live post from two weeks ago https://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2666700

Harvest Caye was a beach day for us. We rented a clamshell and alternated between swimming in the ocean and swimming in the pool.

I didn't know we can use SDP for Cirque. Good to know, but I can't decide which restaurant I picked should be dropped. I booked Ocean Blue / Cagney and Moderno.

How was Cirque show? is it worth to see? We have seen O-show/ Ka show and Le Reve in Las Vegas, what do you think?

I didn't know we can use SDP for Cirque. Good to know, but I can't decide which restaurant I picked should be dropped. I booked Ocean Blue / Cagney and Moderno.

How was Cirque show? is it worth to see? We have seen O-show/ Ka show and Le Reve in Las Vegas, what do you think?

Nothing like the big Cirque shows in Vegas. It is a Cirque Dreams show, which is also done on land, but designed for a small stage without large pools of water. Acts featuring balance, juggling, strength, knife thowinf, archery.

This video is from the Breakaway

Nothing like the big Cirque shows in Vegas. It is a Cirque Dreams show, which is also done on land, but designed for a small stage without large pools of water. Acts featuring balance, juggling, strength, knife thowinf, archery.

This video is from the Breakaway

Thank you for your information! It helps a lot to decide :-)

I do know there is an up charge to use it for Cirque.

• Cirque Dreams- $10 USD regular seats / $15 USD premium seats / $35 USD VIP seating (Breakaway)

Always get the premium seats. One member of your party needs to be in line at least 1 hour before show time. Your entire party must be in line 30 minutes before show time when seating starts. You are seated by a hostess, front to back in the theater. Haven guests will be seated first, using a crew elevator into the theater, so even if you are first in line, you won’t get the “best” seats.

• Cirque Dreams- $10 USD regular seats / $15 USD premium seats / $35 USD VIP seating (Breakaway)

Always get the premium seats. One member of your party needs to be in line at least 1 hour before show time. Your entire party must be in line 30 minutes before show time when seating starts. You are seated by a hostess, front to back in the theater. Haven guests will be seated first, using a crew elevator into the theater, so even if you are first in line, you won’t get the “best” seats.

Thank you for your info! Haven guests will be seated first, but their seat will be which they are paying for, right? Even if they enter first, but they should seat what they pay for or there is certain seat for only Haven guests always?

I am actually in Haven, so I am curious.