Regal/Royal Above R318-338 & R319-337

Steelers36

Hi All. Does anyone know what is above Riviera Interiors ranging from 318 thru 338 (Port) and 319 thru 337 (Starboard)?

We are going to change from our booked IA to an IB to take advantage of 3FF and want to keep in same general area and have a Sideways Interior. Of course, we don't want a lot of noise above, so we selected Riviera over Marina. However, above these cabins is a blank non-public zone on Marina deck. Perhaps these are simply some crew quarters, but don't know.

Any help is appreciated. If it seems to be an issue, we could drop down to Aloha I guess.

Thanks.

Hiya steelers36 a010.gif

For what it's worth, we stayed in Sideways R424 and the location was EXCELLENT in every way. No noise from above and thisclose to the EATS!! f060.gif

Thanks. We have R425 on another cruise and we had it on the one I am asking about, but I am dropping from IA down to IB to take advantage of 3-For-Free sale, so need to forego the IA which you had in 424. Glad to hear you liked it.

So far, no one else has mentioned what is above on Marina. If no one knows, I will take a chance because I know it isn't outdoor deck nor entertainment room.

We were in R329 on the Royal this summer and it was really quiet - we didn’t hear anything from above at all.

Thanks - much appreciated reading first hand report. I was thinking it might be an area as described in post #4, but I won't worry about noise from above now.