Cloud 9 Spa Staterooms

Lunur

We stayed in a spa balcony room a few weeks ago on the Dream. The first two people in the room get spa passes for the duration of the cruise which gives you access to the Thasso pool, aromatherapy steam rooms, relaxation rooms. It was wonderful. DH and I went twice a day to the spa. Room came with robes, slippers and some toiletries- shampoo, conditioner, lotion. You also can take the "pay" classes for free. I did yoga one day but didn't think it was very good so I didn't do any more classes. Whether or not it's worth it depends on how much you'll use the amenities. You can also buy spa passes if the spa state rooms are too pricey. We've done both.

We had a spa interior on the Horizon and loved bc the colors and decorations were tropical and pretty, plus plus the location was awesome. We walked right out on the lido deck. The room spray and other amenities smell great and we loved the heated loungers in the spa.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Spa cabins are so quiet and conveniently located. We have been on deck 11 and 12 on the Dream and Magic. Walk out the glass door elevators and you are blasted with Eucalyptus odor and your cabin is right around the corner. One 1/2 flight of stairs to the Serenity, lovely.