Sail and Sign Questions

champagne13

I have a bit OBC for my cruise on the Fascination. I was wondering about doing Cruise Cash and purchasing that for my cruise ahead of time. If I purchase my Cruise Cash in advance, do I still have to put another form of payment down or will my CC get applied to my account? If it doesn't get applied to my account, how much cash do I have to put on my account when checking in? I used to do card but I want to prepay and get everything taken care so I don't have to worry too much(my bank is very problematic with Bank Holds). I plan on using only my Cruise Cash for all drink, food, spa purchasing. Thanks again!

If you know you’re going to spend a certain amount on that cruise, you can purchase Cruise Cash. Keep in mind Cruise Cash is not refundable, so if you don’t use it, you lose it.

Since you mentioned you have onboard credit, you in theory don’t have to put anything else down until you exhaust the credit. Cruise Cash would work the same way.

You can always add cash to your account at Guest Services.

Keep in mind automatic gratuities are assessed the second day, so your Sail and Sign accounit needs to have a sufficent amount to cover the gratuities, or be linked to a credit or debit card. Since it sounds like bank holds may be a problem, you can prepay your gratuities prior to sailing, purchase Cruise Cash prior to sailing, or add cash to your account on embarkation day.

If you know you’re going to spend a certain amount on that cruise, you can purchase Cruise Cash. Keep in mind Cruise Cash is not refundable, so if you don’t use it, you lose it.

Since you mentioned you have onboard credit, you in theory don’t have to put anything else down until you exhaust the credit. Cruise Cash would work the same way.

You can always add cash to your account at Guest Services.

Keep in mind automatic gratuities are assessed the second day, so your Sail and Sign accounit needs to have a sufficent amount to cover the gratuities, or be linked to a credit or debit card. Since it sounds like bank holds may be a problem, you can prepay your gratuities prior to sailing, purchase Cruise Cash prior to sailing, or add cash to your account on embarkation day.

This.