NCL Dawn Southern Carib sailing out of San Juan disembarkation

biguntx

Allow plenty of time in the airport in San Juan. You have to clear the agricultural check, then you have to stand in line to check in, and then you have to clear security. I would not book anything between 8:00 and 11:00.

We are on the 3/24 Cruise out of San Juan and our flights on the way back were either at 6:15a or 4:30p. I knew 6:15a was way to early even though we are in a suite. We are simply booking the rain forest tour with airport drop off thru the ship and taking the 4:30p flight.

Edited by Gampy1967
added info

We are on the 3/24 Cruise out of San Juan and our flights on the way back were either at 6:15a or 4:30p. I knew 6:15a was way to early even though we are in a suite. We are simply booking the rain forest tour with airport drop off thru the ship and taking the 4:30p flight.

Thanks for your help

There’s a 8:45 AM I’m looking at but I believe that’s too early

We did the Dawn last November and it docked at 6:00 AM sharp. Probably a 10 AM return would work but sooner would be problematic because of weather conditions, traffic, etc. Fortunately, alas, our return flight wasn't until 6:00 PM. No problems there.

We did the Dawn last November and it docked at 6:00 AM sharp. Probably a 10 AM return would work but sooner would be problematic because of weather conditions, traffic, etc. Fortunately, alas, our return flight wasn't until 6:00 PM. No problems there.

Thanks