Info on Local Tours/Vans or Cabs

Have taken many tours with locals in their cabs or vans when arriving on some of the Caribbean islands ( cruised over 20 times)...Is this a good thing in Bermuda,too? Are there cabs/vans near the docks.....approximate cost for several hours or by the hour? Will arrive Oct. 15th.

You might also want to check the Bermuda forum: https://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=196

You will get more replies in the Bermuda forum, but since I am here.:D

Sailed the Anthem on Aug. 4 to Bermuda. We hired Quinton Bean for a six hour tour in advance of our trip. He was wonderful, and I highly recommend him to anyone cruising to Bermuda. He will show you every site you want to see, some you never thought of, and appears to know everybody on the island. :')His email is <quianreu@logic.bm>

There are the usual cabs and vans waiting patiently for tourists. "Blue Flag" taxis are certified by the tourism authority, I believe.

We were a party of 7 and the cost was $70 an hour, which is the regulated rate. I think it is less if the party is under 5.