RCCL to X loyalty question for children

dis2cruise

my kids are adults now first time sail on the X. However, they must have about 6 cruises under their belt with RCCL. Since they were kids at the time of sailing do they count for anything as a transfer to X?

If so, how do they retrieve this status by calling RCCL or does X handle this??

Thanks

my kids are adults now first time sail on the X. However, they must have about 6 cruises under their belt with RCCL. Since they were kids at the time of sailing do they count for anything as a transfer to X?

If so, how do they retrieve this status by calling RCCL or does X handle this??

Thanks

First, assuming that you sailed on RCCL more than they sailed. Did you get the kids Crown and Anchor numbers when they were kids? If so, their RCCL status should be equal to your status the last time they sailed on RCCL. For example if you were Diamond the last time they sailed with you on RCCL, they would also be Diamond and X would use that to convert to their status.

If they don't have Crown and Anchor numbers, they will need to contact RCCL and establish a Crown and Anchor number and re-create their cruise history. Then they will be able to use their RCCL status to get the appropriate Captains Club status.

When you get reciprocal status you only get the status in Captains Club you don't get any points. To get the next higher level you need to get all of the points on Celebrity. In any case your first call needs to be to RCCL and they can generate a Captains Club number and appropriate status.

Good Luck

My daughter also just turned 18 and has had a Crown and Anchor number her whole life and had achieved Diamond status. We just booked a Celebrity cruise, I created a Celebrity Captain's club account for her and Voila-their systems recognized her as a Crown And Anchor member and she is immediately at Elite status for Celebrity. She had a few Celebrity cruises under her belt that also immediately showed in her history. Someone worked hard to have their systems work together so smoothly. Hope it is that easy for you.