Solo on Star/Dawn

Gingercruiser

Hi everyone,

I have cruised solo several times on the NCL ships with the studio & lounge and it was great. I am considering going on either the Star or Dawn and am a bit hesitant as there is no studio lounge where everyone meets up. Is there a daily meet up on these ships where dinners are organised etc?

Thanks

No Solo Singles parties meeting places that I know of - but - has a roll call started for your cruise ?

And then any M & G party in the planning. Attend and make an introduction.

Are you Platinum with your several cruises on NCL ?

Contact the Concierge for any leads with upcoming parties - social events etc. worth a shot.

The two MDR seek out the Maite D' for dining table service with other single travelers.

Perhaps a chance with a Shore Excursion.

Read up on the Daily for activities that might lead to a social event of interest.

Of course you know all this but sorry no Solo Lounge like on the -AWAY class ships.

Something to consider the STAR and the DAWN have one third less passenger capacity

compared to those -AWAY ships so there is less of an chance of solo activity.

Hi everyone,

I have cruised solo several times on the NCL ships with the studio & lounge and it was great. I am considering going on either the Star or Dawn and am a bit hesitant as there is no studio lounge where everyone meets up. Is there a daily meet up on these ships where dinners are organised etc?

Thanks

Yes there is a solo meeting nightly in one of the bars or some other location. On the larger ships they have stopped doing the solo gathering in the studio lounge and have move those to bars too.