Epic - Mini Suite vs Standard Balcony

cle-guy

What are the real differences in Mini suites?

As far as I can tell (and please correct me if I'm wrong):

• Cabin seems to be deeper, but the same width of a standard cabin. Veranda is also a bit deeper.
  • Finishes seem to be more "elegant" and seamless
  • Upgraded shower - Do any besides "mini spa suites" have tub? prefer just a nice shower and not a tub..., body sprays?

Is that really it (besides maybe location, which is likely what makes them "deeper"...)?

I've got an M3-13229 coming up and sailed in a standard veranda last time. Am I correct this is a bed by window configuration?

relatively new to NCL. thanks for helping me out or pointing me in the right direction.

What are the real differences in Mini suites?

As far as I can tell (and please correct me if I'm wrong):

• Cabin seems to be deeper, but the same width of a standard cabin. Veranda is also a bit deeper

The room is deeper because the toilet stall and shower stall are deeper (a large transporter tube, vs. tiny transporter tube. Veranda, not so much.

• Finishes seem to be more "elegant" and seamless

Nope. Same as balcony.

• Upgraded shower - Do any besides "mini spa suites" have tub? prefer just a nice shower and not a tub..., body sprays?

Some tubs.

Is that really it (besides maybe location, which is likely what makes them "deeper"...)?Yes. As you know, there is no bathrooms on the Epic. As you walk in the door to the cabin, the toilet is to one side, the shower to the other. The sink is at the foot of the bed. The room is "deeper" because the shower and toilet stalls are longer.

I've got an M3-13229 coming up and sailed in a standard veranda last time. Am I correct this is a bed by window configuration?

Yes. Bed next to the window.

relatively new to NCL. thanks for helping me out or pointing me in the right direction.

Have a great cruise. We have sailed on the Epic 6 times and really enjoyed every cruise.