Looking For Permission From Rccl!

over the edge:

I have to ask about that precious dog. I'm sure it would rather live in sunny Florida that cold, cold Nova Scotia! ! ! !

We have a Lhasa-Poodle-Bichon mix that looks similar except she's grey and white.

We were on the Radiance in 2004 and loved it. She's a pretty ship.

I have printed the release because we like to use the picture from formal night for our christmas card. Just take the 8 X 10 with the release to Sam's Club & for like $15.00 (50 cards) we have a great holiday card.

Wendy

I went to Target and made copies of our formal picture. When I was paying for them the cashier gave me a hard time even with the release. I had to explain what the release form was and to read it.

She had never seen one before. Noone must do this but RCI.

I can't get the release form file to open - what am I doing wrong?

Neither link worked for me either so I went to https://www.image.com/ then you click on Guest Services, then Photo Release. You type in the dates and ship you were/are on and a form comes up with the info ready for you to print. It does say it's only valid for 30 days after the cruise though??? I bet you can go and put in any dates and any ship you want (there is a drop down menu) so you could use the form anytime for any ship!!

I could also scan it into my computer, but at the moment don't have any picture paper, plus....doesn't it use up a lot of your printer ink when you print out an 8 x 10 color picture? Or am I just being cheap?! Thanks!

You do need to have the proper paper, and make sure your settings are set for photos, but it really does not use that much ink to print a good photo. I print up to 13X19 pics on my printer and can do 50+ before changing ink.

Archived