Mariner Pool - Salt water?

dthogue

I sailed in October...they were salt water. We didn't have any problems swimming in the pools, it is different than fresh/chlorinated pools obviously but it was fine for us. Sort of like swimming in a small ocean.

I was worried about it at first but then people on here mentioned that the salt water pools are easier to clean and I could see that. I'd rather swim in clean salt water pools than mirky freshwater pools.

Freedom will actually be the 1st Fresh Water pool.

I wonder if all of the pools on Freedom will be freshwater? If so, that kind of stinks...I really like the saltwater pools. I mean, when floating around for a week in the ocean, it's nice to float around for the week in the ocean. :)

Tracy

Freedom will actually be the 1st Fresh Water pool, and I heard the others will be changed sometime after that.

While it may turn out that you are correct, I have yet to see anything which officially corroborates your claim that the Freedom pools will be fresh water, let alone that they will convert the pools on their other ships to fresh water at any time in the near future. If you have any official information concerning this matter and are not merely relying on rumors from this or other boards, I'd appreciate it if you could cite the source.

Thanks.:)

Archived