Hub app

hearts12

The app does not cost to add. You can text others on boeard for a fee. Think that was five dollars for the cruise. not bad. You add it when you board and can check events on board, menus and your bill as you go. It works sometimes, sometimes it does not. If it does not customer service tol me to bring the phone there and they would delete the app and readd it.

In order to use the app you need to place your smartphone on airplane mode, then log on to Carnival wifi. The app itself is free to use. You can access calendar of events, ship deckplans among other things. The chat function costs $5 flat rate for the entire cruise. Each person you want to chat with needs to activate and pay for the chat function.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Forums mobile app

DH and I both androids. teens have apple. we all downloaded the Hub app and used it to chat (5 dollars per person for the week) even granparents used it.

turn phone on airplane mode. good to go . don't need wifi. you cant check internet. just hub.

its awesome. any questions- let me know

We used the Hub to check the funtimes and the chat feature to communicate on our Sunshine cruise last week. There were a couple of times when I had to force the app closed and reopen it for messages to go through, but for the most part it was really convenient.

Can someone explain how the app works? Can u text others on board with you?

does it cost anything?

As others have said, the app does not cost anything to use on board unless you buy the text feature. I personally loved it because you can check your onboard balance at any time and it has an electronic Fun Times. You can put things on your schedule and it will remind you. It was easier than carrying around the hard copy and losing it.