Jeep to Natural Pools?

gakawgirl

Jay's Aruba car rental site states you cannot go to Natural Pools. if we can still get reservations for ABC we will take our chances on them waiting for us to disembark. I have read differing views on how dangerous the pools are. DH is very experienced driver from ATV, motorcycle, RV commercial tractor trailer to anything in between. guess it would nice for him to sit back, relax and leave the driving to someone else for a change.

Jay's Aruba car rental site states you cannot go to Natural Pools. if we can still get reservations for ABC we will take our chances on them waiting for us to disembark. I have read differing views on how dangerous the pools are. DH is very experienced driver from ATV, motorcycle, RV commercial tractor trailer to anything in between. guess it would nice for him to sit back, relax and leave the driving to someone else for a change.

Have you checked with Kini Kini Tours? They have tours with ATVs. Your husband could drive but you'll have a guide to show you the way.

ABC Tours let you ride in the jeep or drive it. When we took it earlier this month, 3 of our jeeps had drivers from the company, but one group drove themselves. We were amazed at his skills going over all the offroading, hills, rocks, etc..

Personally I'm not impressed with the Natural Pool, I think it's alot of work and not worth swimming in it.

https://abc-aruba.com/

• 2 months later...

we rented a jeep from royal a few years back.  Went to the pool ourselves with no problem.  Yes it is a little more technical then driving on a dirt road, but its nothing a stock jeep wrangler cant handle.  Ours wasnt even in the best condition, but she got us to the pool, all around arikok, to the beach, and back to the boat in heavy traffic.  All in all, if you have any moderate off road/jeep wrangler experience i say go for it!  Also, there were tours and other jeep people throughout arikok, asking directions was easy and coming across others was frequent.  There was even a guy with an old pick up truck at the pool selling beers out of a cooler in the back.  We also used the gps on our phones to get around the park which was actually pretty well marked.