Breakaway Baltic Missing 50% of Ports

Dgoddess61

Strange that you would volunteer yourself for a situation that you think could easily occur, and that would make you unhappy if it happens.

Honestly, this is why we stick to cheap Caribbean cruises instead of expensive, often missed itineraries like Baltics, Bermuda, Alaska, etc.

Sent from my moto x4 using Forums mobile app

For me there is no comparison between a cheap Caribbean cruise and a cruise to europe, alaska, etc. I would much rather take my chances on an itinerary where I can take in a different culture and see historic sites.

For me there is no comparison between a cheap Caribbean cruise and a cruise to europe, alaska, etc. I would much rather take my chances on an itinerary where I can take in a different culture and see historic sites.
The cultures and history of the Caribbean are very worth exploring. Next week we will be visiting the Miami Science Barge (a floating marine laboratory), Old Havana, Placencia fishing village in Belize, Chacchoben Mayan ruins and a modern-day Mayan village with a home cooking lesson in Mexico, and the art deco district and Wolfsonian museum, which covers the period from the industrial revolution through both World Wars, in South Beach.

Sent from my moto x4 using Forums mobile app

Why not insurance available to allow another trip. Sure could be expensive but give folks the choice.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

in our experience with the exclusions on travel insurance don't know on what basis would hope to claim

it may be different in USA but UK travel insurance is compulsory for medical expenses which our NHS does not cover

however for anything else there is so much small print as to what they will or will not pay out for and so much additional paperwork it is ridiculous