Norwegian Sun inside rooms?

C cruise

I see some of them are different -- some seem to be sideways 9372 and some lengthwise 9333 -- I guess it means where the entry door is.... if you have seen them, which do you prefer? or which seems to have more floor space?

Look at the IA, IB, & IC categories. These cabins are quite large, really nice. In this category, I like the sideways one.

Hi debnjoe1438 - still cruising - good keep it up !

RE:

Inside Cabins - basically two designs:

One being walk in from the passageway and you have the bath facility on one side and the closet space on the

other further into the cabin the bed maybe joined or split against the cabin walls - the one side with the closet

space with have small writing desk and the in-cabin TV set close by. This design has DEPTH to the cabin.

Two being a sideways cabin - walk in from the passageway and you have the bed on one side split or joined and

the other is closet space combined with the bath facility. With this design the depth is right to left and as I have

observed from visiting traveling companions on the SUN it appears to be significantly more useable square

footage of space - the bath space is impressive and not a phone booth shower on top of the commode (really

not that way but if seems that way) In some respects these cabins are while not marked for handicap use

they are ideal for mobility impaired folks with wheelchairs and scooters so you get an idea of the better space

utilization.

Use this LINK for finding those Inside Cabins on the SUN:

https://www.cruisedeckplans.com/DP/deckplans/Norwegian-Sun

There are a lot of these cabins on the SUN on decks 8 9 & 10 AFT look for the dark grey shape

In April we spent 18 days on the Sun going through the Panama Canal in one of the best located inside cabins we've ever had in our 9 cruises with NCL. It was 0130 on deck 10. It was located near the aft stairwell on its own little hallway shared with 8 other cabins so the only foot traffic were people going to those cabins. We walked out of your cabin turned the corner and were at the elevators/stairwell. One deck up was the Garden Café and Great Outdoors. Down the elevator on 6 was the Stardust Lounge and on 5 was the Seven Seas main dining room. It was very conveniently located for our needs and extremely quiet. I would recommend it our something similar in that area if you are booking an inside cabin on the Sun..