Ovation in less than a week

gliles

...and we get the below. It was listed as a perk when we booked this cruise onboard almost a year go. Why would they do this and I wonder what other Star, Sky & Sea programs we won't have? Very annoying.

Dear Suite Guests:

First at all I will like to apologize for the misunderstanding and the impact that this matter may have caused to your cruise vacation.

The Star, Sky & Sea class program will only start onboard Ovation of the Seas® the sailing of October 19 th, not on your current sailing on October 7 th.

As a result the benefit that was sent to you on the Welcome Letter :

‘Complimentary Voom Internet, one device per guest (you will receive an access code printed on a welcome letter upon arrival)’ Is not part of of your benefits for your cruise .

Once again, I deeply apologize for this confusion and hope i can be of assistance, we sincerely remain at your service.

Please see below revised letter. Thanks a lot for your understanding.

Odd, it seems like giving a free internet package would not be a huge deal for the cruise line to give you.

I agree, it would be one cruise early for them. Seems very odd. This is the other difference

Original:

- Access to Coastal Kitchen, our exclusiverestaurant reserved for suite guests, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner(Breakfast & lunch for Star, Sky class ONLY, dinner for Star & Skyclass ,Sea class depends on the availability, dinner reservations required)

New:

- Access to Coastal Kitchen, our exclusiverestaurant reserved for suite guests, open for breakfast, lunch and dinner(Breakfast , Lunch & dinner )

little repetitive with the Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner and that change seems odd and pointless too.