Port Canaveral Oasis OS -is there a scooter pick up kiosk at pier?

Is there a company that has rental scooter kiosk at Port Canaveral? Going on Oasis OS and prefer to pick up rental on embarkation rather than in cabin if possible. If so, which company? I did this in Miami and it worked out well.

We have gone through Terminal 1 at Port Canaveral several times. That is the terminal for Oasis. There is a vendor in the terminal and we have seen people having them delivered in the terminal. I don't recall the vendor's name but a search on line found this info. They indicate they do Port Canaveral.

https://www.scootaround.com/mobility-rentals/book-a-rental/rent-online?rent=cruise

I need someone at RCCL pier for Oasis OS to look and report to me what company has a kiosk for rental scooters in the terminal. I have called names of all I know about and is not them. We really need to pick up on embarking and our cruise in right after Thanksgiving. I would be eternally great-full.

If Enchantment sails out of terminal 1 next Monday. I can let you know as we boarding her a week from today.

I need someone at RCCL pier for Oasis OS to look and report to me what company has a kiosk for rental scooters in the terminal. I have called names of all I know about and is not them. We really need to pick up on embarking and our cruise in right after Thanksgiving. I would be eternally great-full.

They list that you can arrange a time for them to meet you with a scooter which is not the same as having a kiosk and seems more iffy. Thanks.

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attraction_Review-g34574-d7390906-Reviews-Ship_to_Shore_Fun_Mobility_Scooter_Rentals_Transportation_Services-Port_Canaveral_.htm

Just wanted to add I have never used this company, only talked to cruiser that was using this company this past January.

What area was the vender you saw in the terminal? Thanks.

The area where the scooters were parked was just to the left where you enter the Main Concourse on the 2nd floor.

When we were last there and processing in at the Handicapped desk a person at the next booth had a scooter delivered to them by one of the port staff. I didn't pay that much attention as we were busy doing check in.