Cirque Show Charge

Sterling

Greetings fellow cruisers!

I’m on the Breakaway in about a week and I went to book the Cirque show. There are two of us and for me it came up as $47.99 and my partner $12. It says $12pp why would mine come up so crazy high? What am I missing?

Thanks!

I’m on the Breakaway in about a week and I went to book the Cirque show. There are two of us and for me it came up as $47.99 and my partner $12. It says $12pp why would mine come up so crazy high? What am I missing?

First let's clear up mis-information, Haven guest do NOT get charged more because they have VIP seating. VIP seating is only available on the Escape (not on the Breakaway) and is only available if you purchase those seats on the stage. Haven guests are seated first, using a crew elevator into to the theater, before general seating starts. They are given the best seats in the class of seats they purchased.

As far as the price, $47.99 is the cost of a regular ticket without a dining plan. $12 ($10+20% gratuity) is the cost of an upcharge for a REGULAR/BANQUET seat.

A week before cruise, I would probably cancel the reservation and fix it on embarkation day, as soon as you embark, by going to Headliners.

You always want to book PREMIUM seats (never regular, banquet or VIP seats).

On day of show, you should show up at least 1 hour prior to show time. Doors open 30 minutes before show time. The hostess will seat guest front to back in the theater, first come, first serve. And, as previously mentioned, Haven guests will be seated before the doors open, so even if you are the first person in line, you will NOT get the best seats.

As soon as people are seated and orders are taken, they will start serving dinner. You will finish a 3-course, fixed menu, meal prior to the start of the show.

Have fun. The Cirque show on the Breakaway is great!

A week before cruise, I would probably cancel the reservation and fix it on embarkation day, as soon as you embark, by going to Headliners.

My suggestion would be to call NCL and get it fixed now. There may be some other problem, maybe with your SDP, that I'd want to get cleared up before I got on the ship.